Holemans, property of Manalys s.a. acts in accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 on the privacy with regard to the treatment of personal data.
This means that:
– the personal data are only collected and processed in order to give you the desired information;
– the personal data will not be communicated to third parties or used for commercial purposes;
– you can access your personal data and verify its accuracy at any time.
To view and possibly change your personal data, please feel free to contact us:
– by email: email@example.com
– by mail: Holemans– Grand Sablon Square 4 – 1000 Brussels – Belgium
2. Use of the cookies
“Cookies” are used on this website to retain your language settings, to compile statistics on the consultation and to allow us to optimize its use. No information identifying the visitor is collected.
3. Intellectual property
All the visual and sound components of the site, including the underlying technology, are protected by copyright, trademarks and patents and, more generally, by intellectual property and the law relating to databases. They are the sole property of Holemans. Any user who has a personal website and who wishes to place a simple link on his own site for personal use referring the visitor directly to the site must request permission to do so. Such permission may not be construed as an implicit affiliation agreement. In all cases, any link, even if tacitly authorized, must be removed on request.